Thanks to my Weight Watchers cookbook for this one! This meal is PCOS friendly...
Cilantro Lime Salmon
One handful of cilantro, finely chopped
Three cloves of garlic, minced
Zest and juice of one lime
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
Four pieces of salmon fillet (5-ounces each)
1 1/2 tablespoon of fat-free mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray small baking sheet with nonstick spray
- Combine cilantro, lime juice garlic salt and black pepper in small bowl.
- Place salmon on baking sheet. Brush tops of fillets with mayo.
- Press cilantro mixture into mayo so that it adheres.
- Roast salmon just until opaque in center, about 13-14 minutes.
Per serving (1 salmon fillet) has approximately:
11g Total Fat
2g Saturated Fat
0g Trans Fat
264 mg Sodium
2g Total Carbohydrates
1g Total Sugar
And for you points counters out there...6 points!
I really liked this recipe. It was simple, inexpensive, filling, and delicious. I had it with some Caribbean sweet potatoes...another recipe I'll share later (delicious!). As you probably know, salmon is full of omega-3, protein, and vitamin D (a full day's worth!). All good stuff for any diet. Hope you enjoy. ETJ!